Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Table of roses


Table of roses

acrylic on wood


I painted this coffee table top with acrylic paints. I used gold acrylic paint for some parts of the background, in the picture looks more like yellow paint.

I do paint small items of old furniture and I give them a fresh and individual look. I paint table tops on commission so please let me know if you are interested.

I love these roses on my table top, it reminds me of the old happy memories.... Nostalgia that's what its called.

2 comments:

  1. this is so beautiful!! I loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're beautiful, but you're empty...One couldn't die for you. Of course, an ordinary passerby would think my rose looked just like you. But my rose, all on her own, is more important than all of you together, since she's the one I've watered. Since she's the one I put under glass, since she's the one I sheltered behind the
    coursework Writing Service

    ReplyDelete